Holiday Card Reboot Workshop
A holiday card connects you with family and friends and fills you with joyful warm fuzzies. Yet the thought of sending out a holiday card can make you nervous, cause a little anxiety, and amp up the stress meter. There is no holiday card guidebook or magic formula to help create a smooth process of getting those cards (physical or digital) out the proverbial door and in the mail.
Help and inspiration is on the way. The Holiday Card Reboot workshop will equip you with everyday innovation tools and mindsets to help you design a holiday card-creation and giving experience tailored to utilize your unique talents and solve your personal challenges in this process.
- innovation mindsets that will help you think creatively and outside of the box
- an approach to designing new ways to look at and solve everyday problems
- tools to help you redesign and elevate the way you think about the holiday card experience
- believe now is the time to let holiday cards know you are the boss
- haven’t sent out a holiday card in a while and need the inspiration to get going again
- are not satisfied with your current holiday card-giving experience
- want to elevate your holiday card design game
- desire a new way to think about the holiday card experience from creation to getting them out the door
- feel pressed for time, pressured, and stuck when it comes to the holiday season
- feel inspired
- experience many joyful warm fuzzies
- create a process to realize your holiday card dreams
- walk away with a plan and action items to get you on the way to completing your holiday cards
Date: Saturday, November 12th
Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm PT | 1:00 – 3:00 pm ET
- Introduction to Everyday Innovation
- Holiday Card Reboot Design Session
- Design and Collaboration Studio Time
- Something to write with and something to write on. That can be a journal, pen, paper, pencil, and/or markers.
- Blank paper